воскресенье, 6 августа 2017 г.

Food was my escape. It was my go-to when I was glad, sad, mad, hurt, etc. Being from an overweight family, our lives revolved around food. Every holiday, family function, birthday, or just a regular Saturday was a reason to get together to prepare a huge spread of all sorts of delicious dishes with no regard for health or nutrition....After battling weight my entire life, I have finally found my answer to permanent weight loss and happiness.


Food was my escape. It was my go-to when I was glad, sad, mad, hurt, etc. Being from an overweight family, our lives revolved around food. Every holiday, family function, birthday, or just a regular Saturday was a reason to get together to prepare a huge spread of all sorts of delicious dishes with no regard for health or nutrition....After battling weight my entire life, I have finally found my answer to permanent weight loss and happiness.

Original article and pictures take https://eatplant-based.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий